Join us every Tuesday at 10 am from May 28th to August 27th at the PumpHouse for a tot inspired learning experience. Each week we engage our eyes, ears, and hands in developmentally appropriate activities designed to stimulate and support child development in the early years. Each week there is a different theme that will keep your tot entertained and learning!
When: Tuesdays, 10 am, May 28 - August 27
Ages: 0 - 24 months with caregiver
Cost: Included with museum admission.
This week's session: Travel by Train
Choo, Choo! All Aboard for Trains & Tots. Join us as we kick off our first session of Trains & Tots with trains and tunnels. Tots will crawl through a series of sensory tunnels and, if older, will decorate their own tunnel!
- While we would love for everyone to attend, our sessions do have a number cap to ensure quality programming. Attendance in sessions is based on a first come, first serve model.
- Structured sessions last for 30 minutes. After, there is unstructured, self-guided play time. Staff will be present to interact with tots and to monitor playtime. At 11:15 am clean up will begin. You may stay for as long as you like in the museum!
- We understand that tots might not enjoy all of our activities. If your tot is feeling fussy, please feel comfortable to walk around the museum with them until they are ready to return.
- Snacks are welcome! Please remember to keep any snacks peanut free.
- Consider purchasing a season pass to the PumpHouse! This is a great value if you plan to attend multiple Trains & Tots sessions.