This week's session: Creepy Crawlers
Bugs are fascinating creatures! And, we can find them all around us. In this session, we develop our observation skills as we look and explore for our friendly, neighbourhood critters.
Each week we engage our eyes, ears, and hands in developmentally appropriate activities designed to stimulate and support child development in the early years. Each week there is a different theme that will keep your tot entertained and learning!
When: Tuesdays, 10 am, May 28 - August 27
Ages: 0 - 24 months with caregiver
Cost: Included with museum admission.
You can pre-register for this session of Trains and Tots here.
If you have a PumpHouse Season Pass, then pre-registration is not necessary.
- While we would love for everyone to attend, our sessions do have a number cap to ensure quality programming. Attendance in sessions is based on a first-come, first-serve model.
- Structured sessions last for 30 minutes. After, there is unstructured, self-guided play time. Staff will be present to interact with tots and to monitor playtime. At 11:15 am clean up will begin. You may stay for as long as you like in the museum!
- We understand that tots might not enjoy all of our activities. If your tot is feeling fussy, please feel comfortable to walk around the museum with them until they are ready to return.
- Snacks are welcome! Please remember to keep any snacks peanut-free.
- Consider purchasing a season pass to the PumpHouse! This is a great value if you plan to attend multiple Trains & Tots sessions.